With over 45 years of experience M Greene Ltd offer a comprehensive range of quality tooling, tool mgreene.co.uk does not sell or rent its client database to any third party. As a British company, mgreene.co.uk operates under strict UK privacy legislation.
mgreene.co.uk is fully compliant with the UK Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations
- It is our policy not to send unsolicited emails - only to those people with whom mgreene.co.uk has an established relationship or who have contacted the company to request information.
mgreene.co.uk cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we provide links.
mgreene.co.uk is careful to treat the privacy of customers with care and due regard to the laws of the United Kingdom, and all personal information held by mgreene.co.uk is governed by the UK Data Protection Act.
We may collect website visitors' contact information (like their email addresses). Unless you object in writing, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly as we run a strict “opt-out” policy also.
"cookies" may be used to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site. “cookies” do not identify you personally but they do identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous