New Tooling | Specials and Modifications | Reground Tooling | Export Carbide Cutting Tools |
Used Tooling | Plant list | Tool Regrinding Delivery and Collection Service
M Greene Ltd is proud of the reputation we have gained from the quality of the new tooling we manufacture and from our continued commitment to excellence in both products and services offered.
We have continued to extend our range of in-house manufactured tooling in order to keep up with our customers requirements, and to stay in touch with the advances in cutting tool geometry and coatings technology.
Having the right tool for the job is vital if you are to remain productive and competitive and at M Greene Ltd we not only offer a bespoke manufacturing service but also maintain off-the-shelf tools.
Our off-the-shelf ranges which are manufactured in solid carbide include the following:
- General carbide milling cutters Normal series 2/3 or 4 flute
- General carbide milling cutters Long series 2/3 or 4 Flute
- Carbide Ball nose milling cutters Normal series 2/3 or 4 Flute
- Carbide Spot Drills
- Carbide High rake aluminium cutters 2 Flute
- Carbide 45 degree helix aluminium cutters
- Carbide High rake aluminium cutters 3 Flute
- Carbide Ball nose High Rake aluminium cutters 2 Flute
- Carbide Ball nose High Rake aluminium cutters 3 Flute
- Carbide Ripper cutters (aluminium and steel) 3 and 4 Flutes
All other tooling can be made upon request from drawings.